Thursday, February 4, 2010

I've got to say that I'm disenchanted with Ken Wilber (and some of the crew at Integral Life now. - putting up with big rich board-members' Michael Crichton's global warming denial to Whole Foods' John Mackey's dismissal of public health care as a right, to rosy projections onto Barack Omaba (just read the rose-colored 4/5 responses to his first year and SOTU speech, incl. KW's, and his and three others are in a quandry as to whether he is 2nd tier, where, green though my center operating space may be at this time, I see as orange/green - heavy on the orange - light on the green. That's a big chasm to bridge to feel intimate with Wilber & co., as I've been at times and want to be again, but I see the need for a real healthy green transformation, not jumping to second tier - I don't think that's realistic now, given where everyone is at on this planet ? ?

No comments: